In the evening of January 20, 2019, the gymnasium of Colegio Javier in Panama City will become the ideal space for the Festival of Nations: one of the main activities of the MAGIS Closing Program in Panama. What does it entail? Keep reading…
This activity aims to create a space of deeper integration between international delegations through culture and artistic expression, so that all pilgrims discover the richness of the various regions of the earth. Cool!
All delegations are invited to participate actively in the Festival of Nations through an artistic presentation. That's why we are sharing with you the following instructions, so you can take note and begin preparing with your delegation.
1. The delegations must define the type of presentation they will perform: folk dance, singing, poetry, etc.
2. The artistic presentation must have a duration of 3 minutes (maximum).
3. Each country will obtain and manage its own costumes and props.
4. They should provide information about the number of participants, the instruments they will use, the number of microphones and the type of connection needed.
5. It is important that they send a description (3 lines) about the presentation they will make in their own language (please write this in Spanish and English).
6. If some delegations want to show videos, they must send them in advance in MP4 format.
7. Also, each delegation must bring a flag of their country.
Central America awaits you! MAGIS awaits you!